• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattiaMattia commented  · 

It is so important to have the same Service with training peaks

• SlagersSlagers commented  · 

I would really like to see this happening!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this functionality!!! I don't have time to manually upload my Garmin files to Training Peaks. I am considering paying for a 3rd party service (Tapiriik) to make this happen. Is there an update on this?

• AdamAdam commented  · 

any progress?

• RustyRusty commented  · 

Add me to the list for folks hoping for TrainingPeaks integration.

• GeroAdminGero (ConnectS, Garmin Connect Syncronization) commented  · 

As you may have noted we experiences issues in scaling with regards to collecting activity details from Garmin Connect. We first want to resolve these before we start adding new targets like TrainingPeaks because that will increase the number of requests even further. Resolving of issues is progressing nicely, so we can start focussing on new functionality again.

• Robert BellRobert Bell commented  · 

Any update on this? TP provides a pretty decent API

• RobRob commented  · 

Any word on Training Peaks having updated their API to support the desired authorization protocol?

• Nigel taylorNigel taylor commented  · 

Are yes please! That would be awesome- spend too much time uploading when i could be using the time/information to actually improve. Would make things far more efficient. Keep up the good work.

• StevenSteven commented  · 

I love garmin connect and the way how I'm able to sync it with Strava and Runkeeper. Any update about the Training Prsks sync?

• JoëlJoël commented  · 

I understand the insecure nature of not using OAuth, but adding sync support with a big warning message (everybody has a unique password for each site, right? ;-)) would be really sweet.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work on GarminSync, really appreciate the service.

• Matt MaloneMatt Malone commented  · 

Please make this work... I have a new Edge 810 that auto uploads to Garmin Connect. I would pay for this service to not have to manually upload files to Training Peaks every day.

• MarcMarc commented  · 

Any Updates?

• GeroAdminGero (ConnectS, Garmin Connect Syncronization) commented  · 

I've already been in contact with Training Peaks. Their current API requires that you provide your Training Peaks password to GarminSync in order for GarminSync to be able to upload activities. They are working on a new API that uses OAuth for authorization for services like GarminSync. Once that is available we will start working on integration with Training Peaks.

• Taylor HarrisTaylor Harris commented  · 

TrainingPeaks has an open API and will work with you...

• Taylor HarrisTaylor Harris commented  · 

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for the email. We have a public API that anyone is free to use, and we'd be happy to work with GarminSync if they are interested.

In the meantime, there are some tricks you can use to keep your accounts synced up with as little hassle as possible. If you're using a Garmin 610 for most of your training, then you can upload to TrainingPeaks in bulk using Device Agent. Device Agent will communicate directly with your 610 to send all the workouts on that device to TrainingPeaks at once. Also, for any files or workouts that you've uploaded to Garmin Connect, all you have to do is export your .tcx files, and you can drag and drop those in bulk into Device Agent, where they'll be saved to your account.

You can download the latest version of Device Agent here: http://support.trainingpeaks.com/device-agent.aspx#downloadv3

Hopefully that will make your uploads to TrainingPeaks much more efficient. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Ryan Parnes
        Customer Support Representative

Feedback and Knowledge Base